Balls Mills are the machines which are mostly used for dry grinding and even for wet grinding. The shell of this mill is made up of mild steel which is welded upon it. To allow the proper rotation of the complete shell at a particular RPM, the shaft is welded and connected to the Plummer blocks with properly lubricated ball bearings.
After running for hours this machine can grind products like pigments easily. The balls used in these machines can be either made up of alumina, steel, or steatite. Continuous running of this machine for hours can heat it up and for avoiding this condition, water circulation is given to the jacket. There is a huge market for the ball mill and lots of Ball Mill Manufacturer India.
The manufacturing process of Ball Mill is very interesting. The material is loaded into the neoprene barrel; this barrel contains grinding media that helps in the grounding of material. The mixing and crushing of the material into a fine powder by running over a long period of time can be done by grinding through individual grinding medium. The ultimate size depends upon that what kind of material and for how long you are grinding it. A ball mill has a lot of applications like powdering of food products, creating custom varnishes of glass, making of ceramic glaze, and powders various chemicals, Black Powder red ochers.
Features of a Ball Mill:
- A ball mill is a very effective tool which can be used for grinding many substances into a fine powder.
- The ball mill is useful in grinding of many kinds of mine and other substances, or to select the mine.
- Ball mill can be broadly used in the building of material, and in the chemical industry.
- You can grind materials in two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
- Ball mill can be diverse into tabular type and flowing type depending upon the different expelling mine.
- The size of a particle depends upon how long you run the machine and how hard material you are grinding this proves the flexibility of this machine of varying the size of particles.
- Services of Contemporary Flour Mills and Ball Mill Manufacturer
Types of Ball Mill
There are basically two types of ball mill and each of them has their own practical applications.
Ball Mill (Batch Type)
Batch type ball mills have an ability to crush even the toughest substances like quartz, silica, topaz, ceramics etc. The material of liner and grinding media includes Mn. steel, Ceramic, Hyper steel, Stainless steel etc. may be chosen which suit the best with the material.
Ball Mill (Continuous Type)
This type of ball mill performs all required actions continuously. This includes feeding on one end while collecting the discharged from the cyclone from another end with the help of a blower.
This is how the ball mill manufacturer in India produces Ball Mill and serve a very important part in the industry that is used in a variety of sectors.
Contact Us for Best Guest Posting Services. Content Writing and Guest Blog Outreach Services.